COVID-19 Safety Protocols
1) Limiting Exams per hour - We will have a maximum of 2 patients per hour with the doctor, to ensure a thorough cleaning can be done after each exam.
2) Limiting the Number of patients- We will be limiting the number of patients to adhere to the CDC social distancing guidelines.
3) Patient Intake forms- Will be filled on our website and brought in completed prior to our appointment.
4) Temperature check- We will check temperature sign a non-contact thermometer and take temperatures of everyone who enters the location, anyone with a fever will be rescheduled.
5) Protective Equipment and Cleaning supplies- Masks and gloves will be used for the doctor and associates, patients will be supplied gloves for frame selection, and disinfectant wipes will be used regularly.
6) Cleaning of Equipment and Surfaces- All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned after each exam and throughout the day.
7) Frame Selection safety- Sanitized trays will be provided for patients to place frame selections. Our associates will disinfect all of our frames.
8) Hand hygiene- Our associates will thoroughly wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds after each patient interaction. Hand sanitizer is also available for each patient to utilize.
9) Social Distancing - We ask associates and patients to observe a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible.
10) Contact Lens Exam- We will not be offering new contact lens fittings at this time in order to minimize exposure risk and physical contact.